Biotherapeutics development often requires a deep understanding of their effects on the entire immune cell system. Our expertise includes flow cytometry profiling of cell surface markers and intracellular staining to look at master regulatory proteins. In addition to looking at T cells, B cells and NK cells, we can also examine helper T cell subsets (Th0, Th1, Th2, Th17 and Tregs) by both surface staining and intracellular staining.
Our experience also includes studying intracellular cytokine production in Th subsets by flow cytometry as well as quantitative measurements of secreted cytokines in primary cell cultures by ELISA or Luminex™.
ReachBio Research Labs Flow Cytometry Services Include:
- Cell surface phenotyping based on surface marker staining
- Intracellular flow cytometry for intracellular cytokine, phosphoprotein or nuclear factor analysis
- We can perform up to 16 color flow cytometry
- Our cell sorting capabilities include 8 color gating combined with 4 channel sorting
- Gene expression analysis by qPCR
- Multiplexed gene expression analysis
- Over 200 cytokines, chemokines and other growth factors are available for analysis in cell culture supernatants