ReachBio Research Labs is a growing bioservices company with two locations in Seattle (laboratory and order processing) and Spokane (sales, marketing and accounting). Our focus is on the clinical, industrial and research uses of primary cell biology for high value applications such as drug screening and drug discovery. We provide a stimulating and respectful work environment with competitive compensation and benefits.
Current Job Openings
Laboratory Technologist – Seattle (OPEN UNTIL FILLED)
ReachBio Research Labs (ReachBio LLC®) is a life sciences company that provides a range of cell biology custom research services to a wide spectrum of clients ranging from virtual biotech companies to large international pharmaceutical companies. We have earned a reputation for customer service, responsiveness, and scientific excellence.
ReachBio is currently hiring a full-time laboratory technologist who is looking to expand their knowledge and contribute to a growing company. The ideal candidate would be an open communicator with a high attention to detail and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Supporting lab staff
- Setting up experiments
- Acquiring and analyzing data
- Performing routine lab tasks, such as ordering supplies, maintaining equipment, etc.
- BSc or higher with experience in Cell Biology (e.g. cell culture with mammalian cells, in vitro assays)
- Solid math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks at hand
- Works well with others in a small company environment
- Proficient with standard Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn other database software platforms as required (e.g. inventory management systems)
- Good communicator and team player
- BSc or higher with 2-3 years’ experience in cell biology with primary cells
- Experience with flow cytometry
ReachBio offers a competitive benefits package, including an employer matched 401K, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, and medical and dental coverage.
This is a full-time, salaried position (salary DOE) within our Seattle based laboratory. Interested parties should submit a resume and cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please no phone calls. Only applicants considered for this position will be contacted.
ReachBio is an equal opportunity employer.